- has a broad view on health;
- is committed to prevention of diseases without medicalising;
- takes into account unwanted side effects of the healthcare practice in the short to long term, short to long distance, and small to large scale;
- offers an integral service to the patient, family and community;
- provides physically and mentally healthy working conditions;
- is aware of the price, costs and value of energy, water and other resources;
- is alert to the risks to human health and the environment of the use of synthetic substances.